ALL OF THE FOLLOWING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
* POST BINGO: Every Friday: Early Games – 7:05pm, Bingo – 7:40pm
Start selling Cards at 6pm
* AUXILIARY BINGO: Every Sunday: Early Games – 1:30pm, Bingo – 2pm
Start selling Cards at 12:30pm
(No BINGO on Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day)
* DAILY LUNCHES: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 11:30 – 1pm
* BURGER NIGHT WITH LIGHTNING: Every Thursday, 5:30 – 7:30pm
* FISH FRY: Every Friday, 4:00 – 7pm
* SUNDAY BREAKFAST: Every 2nd Sunday, 9am – Noon
(Except Easter / Mother’s Day)
* SUNDAY BRUNCH: Easter and Mother’sDay, 9am – Noon (All you can eat!)
* SPAGHETTI NIGHT: Every 2nd Wednesday, 5pm – 7pm
* VIDEO GAMING: 10am – Close
* QUEEN OF HEARTS: Drawing every Monday, 8pm
(Tickets on sale during regular business hours)
* VA BENEFIT DAY: Every 4th Friday, 9:30 – 2pm (No appointment needed, Click HERE)
* June 28th, VA Benefit Day, 9:30am - 2pm (Click HERE)
* July 4th, Parades in Elgin and South Elgin, Grilled Lunch, 12:30 - 3:30pm
* July 7th, Country Dance, 5:30 - 9:30pm
* July 10th, SAL Spaghetti Night, 5 -7pm
* July 10th - 13th, American Legion Department Convention, Springfield, Illinois
* July 26th, VA Benefit Day, 9:30am - 2pm (Click HERE)
* July 27th, Post Family Picnic, Noon - 5pm
* August 4th, Country Dance, 5:30 - 9:30pm
* August 14th, SAL Spaghetti Night, 5 - 7pm
POST 57 QUEEN of HEARTS!
Elgin Post 57 continued its Queen of Hearts program on MONDAY, July 15th, 2019 at 8 PM. Janet C. was the winner and selected Card #10. That card was the King of Diamonds and Janet won $50.00.
Next Jackpot will be $3,370.00 and the drawing will take place on Monday, 07/22/2019 at 8 P.M. Tickets will be available at the Canteen during regular business hours and will be sold up to 15 minutes before the drawing. Net Ticket sales will be added to the remaining Jack Pot for the next weeks drawing. Ticket are 6 for $5.00 (sold in $5.00 lots only) and participants can purchase as many tickets as they want. Tickets need to be purchased (cash only) in person at the Post 57 Canteen and participants must be at least 18 years old to play. Participants do not have to be present to win. This program is open to the public.
820 N. Liberty Street
Elgin, IL 60120
10am - 9pm Monday - Thursday
10am - 10pm Friday - Saturday
10am - 7pm Sunday
This week's Jackpots are listed below:
We are the largest Veteran's organization of Veterans helping Veterans. Begun in 1919, and still serving our Veterans and their families today.
You are eligible to become a member of the American Legion, and we would like you to join us here at Elgin Post 57 if you meet the following requirements as established by The United States Congress:
* Honorable Discharge from the United States Military (all branches of service including Merchant Marines who served during WW2)-
* Provide us with a copy of your DD214 (if you cannot provide one, we can help you to secure a copy of yours)-
The dates of eligibility are:
WW1 (4/6/17 - 11/11/18)
WW2 (12/7/41 - 12/31/46)
Korea (6/25/50 - 1/31/55)
Viet Nam (2/28/61 - 5/7/75)
Grenada/Lebanon (8/24/82 - 7/31/84)
Panama (12/20/89 - 1/31/90)
Persian Gulf War (8/20/90 until cessation)
We look forward to you joining us here as a member of the American Legion Elgin Post 57, or as a member of the American Legion (Women's) Auxiliary Unit 57, or the Sons of the American Legion Squadron 57!
Click here for an application
Hanover Township's Veterans' Honor Roll was created to recognize residents for their honorable service in the armed forces. Currently, the Township has inducted over 385 residents into the honor roll. The names of the inductees are engraved onto the honor plaques hanging in Veterans' Hall at the Township Senior Center and added to the honor roll list on the Township website. The veterans are also invited to the bi-annual honor roll dinners for them and a guest.
Are you or a loved one a veteran that would like to be recognized? Click here https://bit.ly/1O72VMv for the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off at any Township office. Please call (847)888-8329 for more information.